|Chinese name||Mashed Potato|
|Main raw materials||Potatoes, shallots|
|Whether it contains preservatives||no|
|Main nutrients||Protein, lysine and tryptophan|
|Main edible effects||Lose weight, prevent stroke, and strengthen the stomach and spleen|
|Storage method||cold storage|
|Taboos||Pregnant women should be cautious about eating|
|classification||Snacks, home dishes|
Mashed Potato, also known as mashed potato, is a kind of food made from potatoes, with some corresponding seasonings added, boiled in a container, mashed with tools, or boiled potatoes, peeled and mashed, and then mixed with other accessories. Add milk, cooked eggs, salt and pepper to taste according to your taste.
Mashed potato is widely popular in western food, giving it a new taste. It not only tastes more fragrant, smooth, soft and glutinous, but also has rich nutrition, which is more suitable for children's preferences and tastes.
Chinese PinYin : Tu Dou Ni
Mashed potato is called mashed potato in Chinese Mainland and mashed potato in Hong Kong. It is the food that mashes the boiled potatoes and adds milk, cream, butter or food oil. Popular in the United States and Europe.
As one of the most common ingredients in life, potatoes are also the most widely used ingredients. A variety of delicious potatoes have been introduced from potatoes. The easiest way to eat potatoes is not to roast them, but to steam them. Steam the potatoes to a certain extent, press them into mud with a spoon, stir fry them, add some salt, and add some onions. Mashed potatoes are the simplest modern food.
Fresh meat 50g
Salt 1/2 teaspoon (5g)
Chicken essence 1 teaspoon (8g)
Pepper 1/2 teaspoon (3g)
1 teaspoon (2g) of oil
1. Wash, peel and cut the potatoes. Dice the fresh meat.
2. Put oil into the pan, and when the oil is 50% hot, put potato pieces and diced meat into the pan, stir fry, and add salt, pepper and some water.
3. After about ten minutes, boil the pot, twist the soft potatoes into mud, and continue to stew. When they are very soft and rotten, put chicken essence out of the pot.
Note that the oil should not be too much, and add water when the color changes.
You can also boil the potatoes with their skins until they are thoroughly cooked (if chopsticks are easily inserted into the potatoes, it means they have been cooked). Drizzle the boiled potatoes, shave the skin, put them in a bowl, and mash the potatoes with tools (egg beater is recommended). As for different flavor practices, they are processed on this basis. You can stir fry the mashed potatoes (not recommended, but it will be very fragrant), add salad dressing or milk (butter, butter, cheese), and add some black pepper, the meat will taste better.
（1） European style mashed potato
Ingredients: 3 potatoes, 1 small box of butter (bought in the supermarket), 3 spoons of fresh milk, black pepper, salt, mustard
1. Wash the potatoes and boil them in a pressure cooker or rice cooker for 40 minutes
2. Take out the potatoes, peel them, mash them with a spoon, add butter, fresh milk, pepper, salt and mustard, and mix them into butter.
（2） Mashed potato in chicken sauce
First, dig the mashed potatoes into small balls, or knead them into small balls with your hands, and put them on the plate. If you use your hands to make a ball, wet your hands with clean water, and your hands will not stick. Then pour half a bowl of chicken soup into a small pot, add black pepper, add ham shreds (or sausage shreds) cut into thin shreds, boil them, and thicken them with starch. Pour the sauce on the potato ball. It looks very cute and delicious. The chicken soup has a salty taste, so there is no salt added. If there is no salty taste, add a little salt as appropriate.
Note: First, mix a little starch with water, that is, water starch. If you like thin sauce, put less starch. If you like thick sauce, put more starch.
Second, as for mashed potatoes, you can use the ready-made mashed potatoes powder you bought (it is said that KFC and other fast food restaurants use ready-made mashed potatoes powder), add milk, butter, etc. to mix them directly, or you can make them yourself.
The third is about chicken juice. It's certainly good to cook it by yourself. However, I bought canned chicken soup for trouble.
（3） Mashed Potato with Mixed Vegetables
Ingredients: 21 large potatoes, half a bowl of frozen corn, green beans, carrots, salt, milk powder
Methods: 1. Peel and slice potatoes; Rinse vegetable grains
2. Put the vegetable grains into the pot and add a little salt to boil. After the water boils, put the potato chips into the steamer and steam until the potatoes are cooked.
3. Drain the vegetables, grind the potatoes into mud, and then add the vegetables, milk powder and a little salt into the mashed potatoes. Or buy ready diced vegetables.
（4） Mashed potato with egg milk
Method: 2 potatoes, 1 egg, 4 spoons of milk, milk powder, salt, pepper
Method: 1. Wash potatoes, peel and slice
2. Boil the eggs and steam the potato chips; Then mash the potatoes, separate the egg white from the egg yolk, mash the egg yolk, and dice the egg white
3. Mix the mashed potatoes, yolk puree with a little salt, pepper and milk (the amount of milk is optional, if you like thinner, you can add more. I like thick mashed potatoes, but I want milk flavor, so I add 2 spoonfuls of milk powder). Finally, add diced egg white and mix it well to make the mashed potatoes simple and delicious. You can add milk (fresh milk, milk powder), pepper, mustard, cream, butter... all kinds of seasonings are delicious.
（5） Carrot, pork floss and mashed potato
Ingredients: half carrot, 2 potatoes, 1 pork floss, 1/8 onions, 1 scoop of milk powder, pepper
Methods: 1. Rinse carrots, peel and slice; Wash potatoes, peel and slice; Wash and dice onions
2. Steam carrot slices and potato slices, and then mash them
3. Boil the diced onion
4. Add diced onion, floss pork and milk powder into the mashed carrot and potato, mix well, and sprinkle a little pepper. This is also a baby's recipe, so it's very detailed. There's no salt added, and it's a little creamy
（6） Banana mashed potato
Ingredients: 1 banana, 1 potato (2 small ones), 5 strawberries, honey
How to do it: 1. Peel the bananas, mash them with a spoon, and dice the strawberries
2. After the potatoes are washed and peeled, they are steamed in an electric rice cooker and then mashed
3. Mix mashed potatoes, mashed bananas and diced strawberries evenly, and finally pour honey on them. I don't know whether they are vegetables or desserts. They are delicious anyway
（7） Mashed apple and potato
Ingredients: 1 potato, 1 apple
1. Peel potatoes; Peel and core the apple, and dice half of the apple
2. Put the potatoes and half an apple in the pot and cook until soft
3. Muddle the boiled potatoes and apples into mud, mix well, and then mix the diced apples into the mud. It's not very delicious, but it's OK. It's a little sweet. You can try it.
（8） Homemade mashed potatoes
Ingredients: one potato (you can use more small potatoes, depending on your preference), dice kelp, dice carrots after cooking, salad dressing
How to do it: Wash the potatoes and boil them in a pot. Boil until you can easily pass through the whole potato with one chopstick. Take out the skin and peel it off. Mash the potatoes with a spoon or rolling pin. When the sauce is almost mashed, add a little more salad sauce, and continue to mash. During the mashing, add kelp grains and carrot grains. In fact, you can add other things as you like, but cut it into small pieces. After mixing everything into mud, put it in the refrigerator and refrigerate it. It's refreshing to eat when it's cold. Besides, the salad sauce mixed with potatoes tastes very fragrant. It's suitable for mashed potatoes in summer.
1. Select 6 to 8 cute potatoes, peel and wash them, put them in water for about half an hour, and put a little salt in the water. At most times, use chopsticks to probe. It means you can easily poke inside.
2. Take out the potatoes, drain the water, put them into a large bowl, stir them with a suitable tool, and smash the potatoes.
3. Then add proper amount of milk, butter or cheese (note that the milk should not be put too impulsively, and it is easy to dilute the mashed potatoes), and continue to stir until it is well mixed and becomes muddy. Hey hey, then you can eat.
（9） Mashed Potato with Olive Oil
2 potatoes, olive oil, salt, white pepper, right amount
1. Peel and boil the potatoes, remove and press them into mud.
2. Stir in olive oil, salt and white pepper while hot.
Olive oil has a cleansing effect. Because it is purely vegetable and can prevent skin diseases, people with sensitive skin can also use it at ease.
Three simple methods of mashed potatoes
Mashed potato is one of the staple foods on the table of Westerners. It is very nutritious and known as the "underground apple". Mashed potatoes are naturally light in taste. You can add some homemade meat and vegetable soup according to your personal preference, or you can use it as breakfast or food.
(1) "Green peas mixed with mashed potatoes": put a frying pan on the fire, add 15g of peanut oil, heat it, put in pepper, after frying, shovel out pepper, and burn the oil on mashed potatoes. Peel and rinse the peas, stir fry them in a hot oil pan, add a small amount of refined salt, mix well, put them on the mashed potatoes, add white sugar and MSG, and mix well.
(2) "Beef mashed potatoes": wrap the beef slices with tin foil after frying, add some fried juice, add cooked pear slices, cheese slices, cover them, and melt them when heated. Heat butter, stir in mashed potatoes, season with salt and pepper. Put the sirloin beef on top, and then add some basil leaves.
(3) "Yogurt mashed potato": Add yogurt and enough milk into the mashed potato to make it liquid, and add salt and pepper. Pour the mashed potatoes into a plate and heat until dry.
（10） Braised Eggplant Strips with Soy Sauce and Mashed Potato
Food characteristics and characteristics: brown color, crisp potatoes, crisp eggplant, salty and delicious. Raw materials: main ingredients: eggplant auxiliary ingredients: potatoes, onions, ginger, garlic seasonings: salt, chicken essence, yellow sauce, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, soup, star anise production:
1. Wash the eggplant and cut it into strips. Steam the potatoes in a pressure cooker and paste them into mud with a knife. Put them on a plate for later use. Wash and chop the onions, ginger and garlic. 2. Set the pot on fire and pour in the oil. When the oil is 60% hot, add anise to stir the flavor, and then add chopped onions, ginger and garlic. Add a little yellow sauce to stir fry the flavor, and then add eggplant. Add a proper amount of stock, and then add soy sauce, salt, chicken essence. When the soup is thickened, add mashed potatoes, and stir it for a few times before you can out of the pot.
It only contains 0.1% fat, which is a typical diet food. Eating more potatoes every day can reduce fat intake and gradually metabolize excess fat.
（11） Mashed potato with meat sauce
(1) A little minced pork, a little bean flour and salt.
(2) This time, you can use clear oil. When the oil is hot, add sweet flour paste and sugar.
(3) Stir slowly over low heat. Be careful not to paste it. Stir until bubbles appear and the meat is broken.
(4) Stir fry until cooked. Pour over the mashed potato seeds.
（12） Mashed Potato with Scallion
(1) Heat oil (clear oil is OK), add mashed potatoes, salt and chicken essence, and mix well.
(2) Cover the pot and let it simmer for 2 minutes. Open it and sprinkle with chives. Let it simmer for another minute.
（13） Home mashed potatoes
Take one family of three as the standard;
Ingredients: two potatoes (about a kilo), light milk (a box), vegetables (a little), ham shreds (a little), fresh shrimp (optional), cheese (two pieces), butter (proper amount)
In the first process, put the washed potatoes in a pot with their skins and cook them. Put a little salt in the boiling water and boil them until they can be inserted into the potatoes with chopsticks
In the second process, peel the potatoes. If possible, smash the potatoes with a blender or twist them flat with a wooden spoon
In the third process, add vegetables, fresh shrimps, ham shreds and other ingredients to the water
In the fourth process, use a beautiful utensil to put the mashed potatoes into it, pour in the light milk, and mix it well. Use the silk to master it, and then put the prepared materials into it, and mix it well
In the last step, put the cheese on the mixed bean paste, put it into the microwave oven and turn it for six to eight minutes.
（14） Baked Mashed Potato
Main ingredients: potatoes, bacon
Accessories: milk, salt, black pepper, cheese
1. Peel and cut potatoes into small pieces, add salt, and roll in water for about 15 minutes until chopsticks can easily penetrate.
2. Remove, add milk and press it into mud, add chopped bacon, salt and black pepper, and stir well.
3. Put cheese in the oven at 200 ℃ for 15 minutes.
（15） Bacon mashed potatoes
Main ingredients: potatoes, bacon
Accessories: onion, salt, black pepper, olive oil
1. Wash and peel the potatoes, cut them into small pieces, and steam them in a cage drawer until they can be pierced with chopsticks
2. Chop the bacon and dice the onion
3. After the potatoes are steamed, put them on the cutting board and press them into mashed potatoes with a kitchen knife
4. Pour a little olive oil into the pot and heat it
5. Add the chopped bacon to make it fragrant
6. Add chopped onions and stir fry them thoroughly
7. Put mashed potatoes, fried chopped bacon and chopped onions into a bowl, add a little salt and black pepper, and stir well
（16） Volcanic mashed potato
Main ingredients: potatoes and meat
Accessories: onion, ginger, garlic, red pepper
1. Wash the potatoes, peel them and cut them into pieces, steam them in a cage drawer until they can be pierced with chopsticks
2. Chop the meat into mince, add some salt and stir
3. After the potatoes are steamed, put them on the chopping board, press them into mashed potatoes with a kitchen knife, and then pile them into a volcanic shape
4. Heat the oil, add the minced meat and stir fry until done. Release the soy sauce, soy sauce, ginger powder, garlic powder, chili powder and salt, and then add the cornstarch to thicken
5. After the pot is cooked, pour it onto the mashed potatoes, add a little scallions, and then start.
The method of mashed potatoes is very simple, and you can choose different methods according to your taste.
1. The first step of the same approach
2. Same as above.
3. Prepare diced pork, diced mushroom, diced cucumber and diced tomato.
4. Pour the oil into the pan. After the oil is hot, add diced pork and mushroom, stir fry for a while, then pour the stirred mashed potato into the pan, stir fry with a small amount of soy sauce. After 5 minutes, add diced cucumber and diced tomato, continue to stir fry until the seasoning is well mixed.
Remove the skin, cut it into small pieces about 2cm and put it in water
Ten minutes later, the potatoes will be boiled over high heat and then boiled over medium heat. About half an hour later, the potatoes will be almost crisp
Drain, add salt, sesame oil, and stir with a spoon. Because it is very crisp, it becomes mud. If you like, add mayonnaise. It tastes good. This makes it a potato salad, very convenient.
Buy small round potatoes or white potatoes, wash them and boil them with their skins. When they are boiled to the point where the skin and meat are split, take them out when it is easy to insert them with forks or chopsticks. Pass them with cold water, peel them, put the peeled potatoes in a large bowl, mash them into mud, add an egg, a small amount of butter, cream or milk, and finally add a little banana flour, and then mash them. Stir well for use, then put in an oil pan (with less oil), add a small amount of salt, add some scallions when the oil is 6-7% hot, add mashed potatoes to stir fry after the oil is fragrant, generally use a low heat, 5-7 minutes, add some scallions when the pot is started, put them on a plate, and you can eat.
Peel and cut the potatoes, put some salt in the water, and cook over medium heat until soft. Drain the water and put it into a large bowl or soup pot. Add a little black pepper. Add milk (you can add a little at first, and then add more if you feel too dry when stirring). Add melted butter (if you are afraid of high cholesterol, use MARGARINE instead. Add as much as you like. Make it a little more fragrant. I usually add 1/2 cup butter to 4 or 5 medium-sized potatoes. The butter sold in the market is usually 4 pieces per box, 1/2 cup each).
Then stir. It is better to use FOOD MIXER. The simplest portable electric iron will do. You can get it for 10 dollars cheaper. No, it's OK to stir it manually, but it's hard and not necessarily delicate. Stir the potatoes until they are completely muddy.
To eat mashed potatoes, you must pour GRAVY. GRAVY MIX is sold in supermarkets. Americans eat mashed potatoes with meat. At home, whether it is roast turkey, roast beef or chicken wings, there will be soup. Add salt to thicken the soup, which is a delicious homemade GRAVY. Those who like to eat green vegetables can cook frozen peas with a little white sugar, add them to mashed potatoes, and then pour GRAVY to eat.
Method of mashed potatoes
1. Wash the potatoes, boil them and peel them (microwave can be used). Put them in a container and mash them (steak can be used for crushing).
2. Prepare some minced meat (1-2 pairs of minced meat are required for potatoes with the size of 5 eggs), and cut some carrots and cucumbers into minced meat.
3. Heat up a small amount of oil, stir fry the minced meat, then add the carrot and cucumber in turn, stir fry for one minute, then add the rough mashed potatoes into the mixture, and add an appropriate amount of salt (less).
4. Eat while hot. Refrigerate if you can't finish eating, and heat it in the microwave before eating next time.
Two potatoes (smaller, round); An egg; A little carrot, celery, onion; Milk; salad dressing
In order to save fire, you can boil potatoes and eggs together. When the eggs are cooked, take them out first. When the potatoes are very bad, take them out, peel them, and make them muddy.
Chop up carrots, celery, onions and eggs, and put them into mashed potatoes. Because the mashed potatoes are dry, add some milk to moisten them. Then mix in salad sauce (not sweet), and sprinkle black pepper. If you like your own taste, you can put more things on your own. As long as you like it.
"Today, when I passed by the vegetable market and saw red potatoes, my aunt always recommended that they were delicious and nutritious! I just wanted to eat mashed potatoes, so I bought some! "
Step 1: wash the potatoes and steam them in the steamer! The red potatoes are really very sandy. They are cracked after steaming
Step 2: peel potatoes, peel and set aside, dice carrots and ham sausage
Step 3: blanch corn and diced carrots in boiling water
Step 4: heat the pot, add oil, add diced carrots, corn, sausage, stir fry, add salt, continue to stir fry a few times
Step 5: add potatoes, stir fry while crushing with a spatula (because potatoes are very sandy, crushed as soon as pressed), after crushing, add light cream and pepper, stir fry evenly, OK
Step 6: This mashed potato tastes like the Meiji mashed potato bought in the supermarket, but it is more mellow because of the light cream
Sweet corn: 4 teaspoons
Ham sausage: 1
Salt: 1 tbsp
Black pepper: 1 teaspoon
Cream: 2 teaspoons
Note: if you buy ordinary potatoes and are not fragile, you can crush them in the fresh-keeping bag first
Production difficulty: simple
Technology: stir fry
Production time: one hour
Taste: salty and fresh
1. Rich nutrition
Potatoes are rich in protein, even better than soybeans, and closest to animal protein. Potatoes are also rich in lysine and tryptophan, which are incomparable to ordinary grains. Potatoes are also rich in potassium, zinc and iron. The potassium contained in it can prevent cerebrovascular rupture. It contains 10 times more protein and vitamin C than apples, and the content of vitamin B1. B2. Iron and phosphorus is much higher than apples. In general, its nutritional value is 3.5 times that of apples.
2. Good for weight loss
Compared with rice, potatoes produce less calories and contain only 0.1% fat. If you stick to eating only potatoes for one meal every day, it will be very effective to reduce excess fat.
3. Prevention of stroke
Eating five to six potatoes a week on average can reduce the risk of stroke by 40% without any side effects.
4. Harmonize the stomach and strengthen the spleen
Potatoes have the functions of harmonizing the stomach, regulating the middle, strengthening the spleen and benefiting qi, and also have therapeutic effects on gastric ulcer, habitual constipation, hot cough and skin eczema. The cellulose contained in potatoes is delicate, which has no stimulation effect on gastrointestinal mucosa, and has the effect of relieving pain or reducing gastric acid secretion. Eating potatoes has become an adjunctive therapy to prevent and treat gastric cancer.
According to traditional Chinese medicine, potatoes have the function of harmonizing the stomach, regulating the middle, strengthening the spleen and replenishing qi; It can improve gastrointestinal function, and has a certain effect on constipation caused by gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, chronic cholecystitis and hemorrhoids. Potatoes are also rich in potassium, which can effectively prevent hypertension. When the human body takes too much salt, the sodium element in the body will be higher, and the potassium will be insufficient, which will cause hypertension. Therefore, eating potatoes regularly can timely supplement the potassium needed by the body; Vitamin C in potatoes has a health care effect on brain cells.
Shredded potato: fresh and delicious, salty, sour and hot. It is a versatile dish. The knife is not very exquisite, and the temperature is not strictly controlled. It is easy to make, but it is most popular.
The price is low, and the content is more abundant, and it is easy to do.
Content reference: about the content per 100 grams of food
Energy: 89 kcal
Steamed lotus root meatballs. Zheng Lian Ou Rou Yuan
Pickled cake with hot and sour mutton tripe soup. Suan La Yang Du Tang Pao Bing
Sauerkraut with spicy sauce. Ma Xiang Suan Cai Yu
Egg vermicelli. Dan Fen Si
Crisp beef fillet. Su Cui Niu Liu
Cola Chicken Wings. Ke Le Ji Chi
Mushroom and bean curd soup. Mo Gu Dou Fu Geng
Hamburger with chicken fillet. Ji Liu Han Bao
Pomelo fruit moon cake. You Zi Shui Guo Yue Bing
Happy food: fried eggs with sophora flower. Xing Fu Mei Shi Ye Cai Piao Xiang Zhi Huai Hua Chao Dan
Summer refreshing dish mixed with egg and cucumber. Xia Ri Shuang Kou Cai Liang Ban Bian Dan Huang Gua
Steamed pork with mushrooms. Jia Chang Cai Yao Hua Gu Zheng Zhu Rou