Fried prawns in oil
Raw materials for fried prawns in oil:
300 grams of prawns, 1 gram of scallion, 15 grams of cooking wine, 25 grams of soy sauce, 25 grams of sugar, 15 grams of vinegar, 500 grams of peanut oil (actual consumption of 50 grams).
Processing steps of fried prawns in oil
1. Cut off the forceps, whiskers and feet of the shrimp, wash them and control them dry.
2. Put peanut oil into the frying pan, and when it is 80% hot, put in the prawns, push them continuously with a spoon, fry them quickly for about 5 seconds, pick them up with a leaky spoon, control the oil and set them aside.
3. Pour out the frying oil, then put the shrimp back into the frying pan, add scallion, cooking wine, sugar and soy sauce, stir fry with high heat, flip the frying pan, cook with vinegar, and then out of the pan.
The characteristics of fried prawns are as follows
Shrimp meat is fresh and tender, sweet and sour, salty and delicious.
Fried prawns in oil is a famous traditional dish in Zhejiang Province. Take Shaoxing River prawns, stir fry slightly. With the characteristics of fresh and tender shrimp meat, slightly sweet and sour, red shell and crispy food, it is a good dish for drinking. This dish is characterized by fresh and tender shrimp meat, sweet and sour taste, and salty taste.
Nutritional value: reduce the cholesterol content in blood, prevent arteriosclerosis; shrimp has strong lactation effect, and is rich in phosphorus and calcium, especially for children and pregnant women.
Characteristics of dishes
Fried prawns are tender, sweet and sour, and salty. "Fried prawns in oil" is a kind of dish. Its shell is burst and protruding, bright red and crisp. It's easy to be separated. It's easy to take off when you lick it at the entrance. The meat is fresh and tender, with sweet and sour flavor.
Shrimp 300g, scallion 1g, cooking wine 15g, soy sauce 25g, sugar 25g, vinegar 15g, peanut oil 500g (actual consumption 50g)
1. Cut off the forceps, whiskers and feet of the shrimp, wash and control dry.
2. Put peanut oil into the frying pan and heat it over high heat until it is 80% hot. Put in the prawns and push them continuously with a spoon. Fry them for about 5 seconds. Pick them up with a colander and control the oil. Set them aside.
3. Pour out the frying oil, then put the shrimp back into the frying pan, add scallion, cooking wine, sugar, soy sauce, stir fry with high heat, flip the frying pan, cook with vinegar, and then out of the pan.
Fresh prawns should be of uniform size. Deep fry the shrimp twice with high fat oil (attention, that is, the key point), and cook to adjust the juice to make the shrimp shell burst.
Ingredients: 350 grams of Dahe shrimp, 20 grams of soy sauce, 2 grams of scallion, 15 grams of vinegar, 25 grams of sugar, 500 grams of cooked vegetable oil, 15 grams of Shaojiu (about 50 grams)
Production: 1. Cut off the forceps and feet of shrimp, wash and drain.
2. Put vegetable oil in a frying pan and heat it to 90% heat. Push the shrimp into the pan with a hand spoon. After about 5 seconds, remove it with a colander. When the oil temperature rises to 80% heat, pour the shrimp into the frying pan and fry it again for 10 seconds to separate the meat from the shell. Remove it with a colander belt.
3. Pour the oil out of the pan, stir fry the scallion, pour in the shrimp, cook in Shaojiu, add soy sauce, sugar and a little water, stir the frying pan, cook in vinegar, put out the pan and serve.
Raw materials: 100 grams of prawn, onion, ginger, cooking wine, sugar, vinegar, vegetable oil.
Making method: first wash and drain the prawns, and then oil them in the pot; leave a little oil in the pot to stir fry the onion and ginger, then add the prawns to stir fry, and cook with cooking wine, sugar and vinegar. After coloring, the prawns can be taken out of the pot.
Prawns contain a lot of high-quality protein and calcium, but the fat content is very low.
1 / 2 tsp salt
Onion 1 Section
2 cloves of garlic
1 tbsp cooking wine
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 teaspoon of soy sauce
1 tsp rice vinegar
2 tbsp vegetable oil
Sugar 1 / 2 tbsp
Fried prawns in oil
Wash the prawns and remove the whiskers, chop the scallions and slice the garlic. Over medium heat, pour the oil in a frying pan and add the scallions and garlic
< I2. < / I put the prawns after the fragrance, turn to high heat and stir fry, add cooking wine and continue to stir fry
At last, add raw soy sauce, old soy sauce and rice vinegar in turn
Then put in salt and sugar. After the fragrance comes out, sprinkle with chopped scallion, and then out of the pot
1. More oil than usual cooking;
2. Vinegar can remove the smell, so can sugar. However, if you have diabetes in your family, don't put sugar. You can add vinegar to make it fragrant;
3. Don't overdo the soy sauce, or the shrimp is too dark to look good.
Shrimp is rich in nutrition, and its meat is soft and easy to digest. It is an excellent food for people who are weak and need to be nursed after illness. Shrimp is rich in magnesium, magnesium has an important regulatory role in heart activity, can protect the cardiovascular system, it can reduce blood cholesterol content, prevent arteriosclerosis, but also can expand the coronary artery, is conducive to the prevention of hypertension and myocardial infarction. Prawns have a strong milk promoting effect, and are rich in phosphorus and calcium, especially beneficial to children and pregnant women. Astaxanthin in shrimp helps to eliminate "jet lag" caused by jet lag. Shrimp is rich in protein and has high nutritional value. Its meat is as soft as fish, easy to digest, and has no fishy smell and bone spurs. At the same time, it is rich in minerals (such as calcium, phosphorus, iron, etc.), and sea shrimp is also rich in iodine, which is very beneficial to human health. According to scientific analysis, the edible protein of shrimp accounts for about 16-20%.
Chinese PinYin : You Bao Da Xia
Roast lamb chop with spicy red wine. La Wei Hong Jiu Kao Yang Pai
Beijing style buckwheat noodles. Jing Wei Qiao Mai Mian Tiao
Spiced Beef. Wu Xiang Niu Rou
Mix three silk. Ban San Si
Ham and mashed potatoes. Huo Tui Tu Dou Ni
Lowering blood pressure - Juzha Jueming drink. Jiang Xue Ya Ju Zha Jue Ming Yin
Steamed chicken with lotus leaf powder. He Ye Fen Zheng Ji Kuai
Tender cucumber with flour sauce. Mian Jiang Nen Huang Gua
Smoked liver bread. Xun Gan Mian Bao
Bowl of bee cake (1-3 years old). Wan Feng Gao Sui
Yigan Bupi longyanji tablets. Yi Gan Bu Pi Long Yan Ji Pian
Cumin beef . Zi Ran Niu Rou