Method of colorful fresh shellfish:
Raw materials for making colorful shellfish:
300 grams of fresh shellfish, 20 grams of carrot balls, 20 grams of cucumber balls, 20 grams of straw mushroom, 5 grams of Shuifa mushroom, 2 grams of salt, 3 grams of monosodium glutamate, 5 grams of cooking wine, 2 grams of pepper, starch and oil.
Steps of making colorful fresh shellfish:
1. Blanch the carrots, cucumbers, straw mushrooms and Lentinus edodes in boiling water, and size the scallops with starch.
2. Heat the oil in the pan and smooth the fresh shellfish through.
3. Leave the bottom oil in the pan, add all the main ingredients, salt, monosodium glutamate and cooking wine. Stir fry pepper, pour a little water, starch thicken, pour oil out of the pot.
Characteristics of five color fresh shellfish:
Beautiful color and delicious taste.
Colorful fresh shellfish
Colorful fresh shellfish is a famous traditional dish in Shandong Province, which belongs to Shandong cuisine. A set of delicious, nutritious dishes. The dish has beautiful color and delicious taste.
Raw material seasoning
Fresh scallop 300g, carrot 20g, cucumber 20g, straw mushroom 20g, Shuifa mushroom 5g, salt 2G, monosodium glutamate 3G, cooking wine 5g, pepper 2G, starch and oil
(1) Blanch carrot balls, cucumber balls, straw mushrooms and Lentinula edodes in boiling water, and size scallops with starch
(2) Heat the oil in the pan and smooth the scallops through
(3) Add all the main ingredients, salt, monosodium glutamate, cooking wine and pepper, stir fry, pour a little water, starch thicken, pour clear oil out of the pot
Scallops are rich in protein, carbohydrate, riboflavin, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other nutrients. The protein content is as high as 61,8%, which is three times as high as chicken, beef and shrimp. The mineral content is far higher than that of shark fin and bird's nest. Scallops are rich in sodium glutamate and taste very fresh. Compared with fresh scallops, the fishy smell is greatly reduced. Scallops have the functions of nourishing yin and kidney, harmonizing the stomach and regulating the middle part of the body. They can treat dizziness, dry throat, thirst, tuberculosis, hemoptysis, spleen and stomach weakness. Regular eating helps to lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and body-building. According to records, scallops also have anti-cancer, softening blood vessels, prevent arteriosclerosis and other effects.
It is suitable for patients with weakness of spleen and stomach, deficiency of Qi, malnutrition, chronic disease, deficiency of five organs, Yang deficiency of spleen and kidney, frequent nocturia in the elderly, hyperlipidemia, arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease, anorexia, dyspepsia, various kinds of pain, after radiotherapy and chemotherapy, suitable for diabetes, lupus erythematosus, Sjogren's syndrome and other Yin deficiency constitution; it is not suitable for children and gout patients.
1. Scallops are usually cooked with other raw materials after removing the column tendons, which is suitable for steaming, grilling and other dishes;
2. The scallops should be soaked in warm water before cooking, or steamed with a small amount of water, yellow rice wine, ginger and scallion, then cooked into dishes;
3. The method of soaking scallops is to peel off the old tendons from scallops in advance, wash away the sediment, put them into containers, add wine, ginger, scallion and soup, steam them in the drawer for 2-3 hours, then the scallops will grow into filaments, and soak them in the original soup for use.
Five Edible effects
Scallops are mild in nature, sweet and salty in taste; they have the effects of Nourishing Yin, tonifying kidney, regulating middle and lower Qi, and benefiting the five zang organs; they can treat dizziness, dry throat, thirst, tuberculosis, hemoptysis, spleen and stomach weakness, etc., and eating them often helps to lower blood pressure, lower cholesterol, and tonify the body.
Colorful fresh shellfish
1. Excessive consumption will affect the gastrointestinal motility and digestive function, resulting in food stagnation and difficulty in digestion and absorption;
2. The protein content of scallops is high, and eating more may cause skin rash;
3. The sodium glutamate contained in scallops is the main component of monosodium glutamate, which can be decomposed into glutamic acid and tyrosine. Under the action of intestinal bacteria, it can be transformed into toxic and harmful substances, which will interfere with the normal metabolism of brain nerve cells, so we must eat it in an appropriate amount;
4. The dried scallops with good quality have complete grains, uniform size, light yellow and slight luster;
5. Scallops should be protected from moisture, heat, sunlight and insects.
Chinese PinYin : Wu Cai Xian Bei
Colorful fresh shellfish
Sauerkraut cabbage. Bai Lin Zhu Suan Bai Cai
Garden salad with balsamic vinegar sauce. Yi Shi Xiang Zhi Cu Jiang Ban Tian Yuan Sha La
Yellow croaker with vinegar. Cu Liu Huang Yu
yellow croaker chowder. Huang Yu Geng
Pickled Chinese Cabbage. Jiang Ba Bao Cai
chili patse. La Jiao Jiang
Pearl tofu. Ming Zhu Dou Fu
Fish fillet with hibiscus. Fu Rong Yu Jiao
Spicy dried fish. Xiang La Xiao Gan Yu
Dry fried shredded pork. Gan Bian Rou Si
Haimi cowpea. Hai Mi Jiang Dou
Braised bean curd with sea rice. Hai Mi Shao Fu Zhu