Oyster Emperor steamed chicken feet, a featured delicacy, the main raw materials are chicken feet, small red pepper, oyster oil and so on, suitable for all ages.
1. chicken feet wash away blood water and scissors cut out toenails.
2. put oil in the pan (larger, no chicken feet). After the oil is heated, add chicken feet and fry until golden.
3. remove the fried chicken feet and rinse the oil with water.
4. chicken feet soaked in water for 2 hours or so.
5. chopped the soaked chicken feet into small pieces (easy to taste).
6. chop the chicken feet, and pour a spoonful of oyster sauce.
7. knead the oyster sauce well with your hands, so that each chicken claw is evenly wrapped in oyster sauce.
8. small red chili washed and cut into small segments.
9. sprinkle small red peppers on chicken feet wrapped in oyster sauce.
10. chicken feet into a steamer and steam for 20 minutes.
11. after steaming, take the steamed chicken claw and add a tablespoon of oyster sauce to make the sticky juice.
12. before eating, pour the sauce on the chicken feet.
Wuzhong Taihu Lake Tourist Area in Suzhou is located in the southwest corner of the paradise of Taihu Lake, covering an area of 21.5 square kilometers..
Dazhao Temple, also known as "Zula Kang" and "Jue Kang" (Tibetan meaning for Buddhist temple), is located in the center of the old city of Lhasa. It is a Tibetan Buddhist temple bu.
Located on the east side of Saltwater Valley in the northwest of Kuqa County Town, Kizil Mahabi is a towering ancient military building with the meaning of "old red mouth" or "red sentr.
Manyin Park is located in the southeast of Jinghong City, the capital of Xishuangbanna Dai Autonomous Prefecture. It is about 2 kilometers away from the urban area..
Puning Temple is located in Chengde City, Hebei Province. It was built in the Qianlong period of the Qing Dynasty. The first half of the temple is Han-style,.
Zhangyu Liquor Culture Museum is one of the few professional museums in the world wine industry. It is located at the original site of Zhangyu Company, Da Ma Lu, Zhifu District, Yantai City, Shandong .
Taoist sentiment is a category of traditional Chinese folk art. It originated from Taoist songs such as Chengtian and Jiuzhen in Tang Dynasty. The Southern Song Dynasty began to accompany with fishing.
Liaoning is a region where Manchu people have formed, risen and grown up. It contains extensive and profound Manchu cultural relics and connotations. Manchu folktales originated from the Manchu people.
Shaoxing Pinghu Diao, also known as "Yuejun Nanci", or "Shaoxing Pinghu Diao" for short, is a popular form of folk art in Shaoxing and its surrounding areas in Zhejiang Province. I.
Lion dance, also known as "Lion Dance", "Lion Lantern", "Lion Dance", "Lion Dance", "Lion Dance", is one of the folk dances of all ethnic groups in Ch.
Wu Opera, commonly known as Jinhua Opera, is one of the local operas in Zhejiang Province. It centers on Jinhua area and is popular in Jinhua, Lishui, Linhai, Jiande, Chun'an, Yushan, Shangrao, Guixi,.
Tiger Sheng of Yi nationality is a magical traditional dance of Yi nationality. The Yi people worship tigers and take tigers as totems. It has been said since ancient times that tigers are the people .